Sunday 15 March 2015

Rogaine Foam %5 minoxil (hairloss)

Hello Friends. I'm going to talk about Rogain Foam %5 minoxidil today. It includes minoxidil. This substance helps you to regrow new hair folecules. In my experiences it really works if you use it twice a day for a mount.

It is foam but this form doesn't help you to apply it on your scalp a lot. It makes your hair stick and gives a shape. I dont want to feel my hair dirty with that. It would like to apply that to my scalp using a teethbrush.


If you use it more than what you need, you'll feel your hearh beats. It's better to use it small amount daily with a brush when you doing message to your scalp.

If you want to understand is it real or fake, just smell it, it must smell like alcohol but it musn't burn your scalp and it musn't give a feeling as it it is cold.

If you use it with dermaroller, you'll see its effects rocetted during the time.

I hope this post is helpful. If you have anything to say additionally, please write to the comment section. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment