Sunday 15 March 2015

2014NEW Upgraded version micro sd memory card 128GB Micro SD card 128gb class 10 +SD transfer adapter+card reader fake item

items that I've recieved
Hi dear friends.
I've bought this product couple mouths ago and I want to warm you about it. The price was US $12.28 and it arrived after 2 weeks.

This product was fake! It has a good price and many gifts with the pocket really. You can check the pictures. However, I couldn't even fix it! There is some "how to fix it tutorials" on the internet but I'm using ubuntu linux so I couldn't use this fixing programs which written for windows os.
back side


When I first plug it on my Android phone, I saw the 120 GB free space letters; nevertheless after I put my data, I incidently stopped after 4 gb and I've never continued to put or erase data again.

The gifts are working well but memory card doesn't.

I opened a dispute and wanted full refund. Seller accepted it and I got full refund. I could never got my money back for a useless memory card!

So becareful about cheep and fake items on aliexpress.com
error message

I hope this was a usefult essay. Please Write if you wonder something at the comments place.

No comments:

Post a Comment