Sunday 15 March 2015

New Portable Mobile Power Bank USB 18650 Battery Charger Key Chain for iPhone MP3 (No Battery)

Hi folks.
Here, I'm going to talk about a product that is selling on aliexpress.com. It's a powerbank; however, it is without a battery.

The device is quite small. It was $ 1.67. They delivered it after 2 mouths nearly. It was open and as I can see you need to pu a battery by yourself. I searched which pattery you need to put it. This battery's name is 18650. I bought 4 pieces of 18650 battery on aliexpress.com an now I'm waiting for them. You can find it in your country or you can buy them from the website. They are little expensive. I choose 4pcs rechargeable 3.7v 8800 mAh batteries for 11.30 dolars.

I hope this post was usefull. Please add coments if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment