Monday 16 March 2015

Miguel Angela Model No 160 Guitarras Designed in Spain (Classic Guitar)

Hi. In this post I'm going to talk about a classical guitar.




As sound, I don't think this guitar's sound is well because in comparision with other guitars, it has a more shallow sound and you have to press all of your force with your finger to strings in order to gain the sound you want.

Its wooden meterial looks quality but it isn't. it costs rule of my finger 30 dolar; however, you can understand how its sound is better than 15 dolars costed guitar!

It has nineteen freds totally. I think you can buy a cheeper guitar instead of it because you cant give a concert or take quality videos but only learn how to play the guitar. So in my opinion its good but not enought.


No comments:

Post a Comment