Thursday 23 July 2015

A wifi adapter that compitable with hackintosh! - Atheros AR5B197

Hello guys. Today I would like to introduce you a wifi adapter that OSX has its drivers.

Recently I made a research and wonder that can PC users install hackintosh. If you want to install it you need a compatible wifi adapter. If you are a laptop user, I would like to suggest you a wifi adapter. Its name is Aheros AR5B197 802.11 b / g / n WIFI AR9287 Bluetooth 3.0. If you use it on your leptop I am pretty sure that you can connect to the Internet. Do not forget to check your computer compitability with mac before install hackintosh on it!

Here is pictures of my product. It costs 6.5 us dollars and it arrived Turkey in a month! Pretty long time! I bought it on aliexpress.com



No comments:

Post a Comment